From Wednesday 07.07 – Sunday 11.07.2021
5 days Retreat
of “WATERNESS” training and somatic work
Study of the flotation technique and massage on the surface and underwater ‘Waterness Journey ™ and somatic investigation including free movement, Contact Improvisation, Yoga and breathing exercises.
50 accredited hours of WATERNESS training ™ by the training institute Watsupath ™, for WABA (World Aquatic Bodywork Association)
Waterness Journey ™ is a modality, with specificity on the techniques of underwater work and three-dimensional massage, offering the possibility for the recipient to enter into an interactive movement.
As future professionals or beginners in water treatments, Waterness™ brings you valuable tools thanks to its detailed technique that we practice extensively, and the integrative processes to respond in real time to a pro active receiver.
Inside our bubble of nature, in the Mas, I propose to you before breakfast, to practise together soft yoga postures and to use mental concentration exercises (meditation, pranayama, Mudras and visualisation) in order to keep a more refined presence throughout the day of learning.
Stretching the body, breathing while being aware of the impact on our energy channels, not only do we build new supportive experience in the body, but we restore our nervous system, indispensable balance for assimilation when we exchange and learn all day long together in the water… including our actual global planet context!
The somatic work (contact dance, proposal of free and directed movement) completes this legibility between the qualities of the water element and the properties of the earth, with a playful approach that favours the integration of the content of the training.
EARTH ELEMENT :
Morning yoga practice proposal: Asanas, breathing, visualisation & mudras.
– Contact-Impro and movement
– Spaces for somatic practice dedicated to the exploration of improvisation and self-developpement – individual and group research.
– Somatic work on land to move on to work in water.
WATER ELEMENT :
– Synchronisation of breathing and movement to coordinate immersion.
– Studies of surface expansion and compression movements, work underwater (inversions, movements with changes of direction, centripetal and centrifugal movements).
– Practice of massage, deep stretching, release points and mobilisation with a spherical 360° approach.
– Work on the forces at play to apply acceleration and deceleration
– Create a safe position for the receiver and a healthy posture for the donor.
– The water creates a space for observation and facilitation of spontaneous movements, and potentiates the interaction between the giver and receiver as partners in play.
– Practice spaces dedicated to the exploration of real-time improvisation in the water and review of the technical content of the daily course.
TUESDAY 06.07.2021 – 18:00 (arrival recommended)
WEDNESDAY 07.07.2021 course starts at 9am (arrival recommended)
SUNDAY 11.07.2021 – 18.00 (end of course)
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION E-Mail: email@example.com
mobile: +34 667 437 941 (Cristina)